Let’s talk invitations.
Invitations are the first impression your guests will get about your wedding. It’s your chance to show your guests a peek at the colors, nature, and vibe of your wedding day. Will it be modern? Romantic? Nautical? What colors will your guests see when they arrive?
About a month ago, I was contacted via my Instagram by the company Basic Invite They wanted to send me a sample invite to see if it’s something I might like to offer my clients. I took a look at their site, and was impressed by their selection, so I ordered a set. They arrived a few days ago, and guess what? They were lovely! Here are a few images of the set I chose, the Vintage Botanical Wedding Invitation:
I loved the rich colors, and vintage print feel of the florals, set apart by the modern graphics.
The ordering process was quite easy, and they offer some awesome options. Here is a bit of a rundown. (Full disclosure, Basic Invite has sponsored this post, but I went through the whole process myself, as I wanted to be sure I approved before recommending them to my clients):
- Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options. So, you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it – down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.
- My impression was WOW! As I was choosing my invite, I saw how easy it was to change the entire feel of the invitations, just by changing colors! In the invitations I chose, you could actually change the colors of the flowers, themselves!
- Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
- This is huge. whenever I order anything, I always ask for a sample. For this, I was able to get a full set of the invitation suite, so I could feel them in my hands, and see the colors. The colors were true, and the paper felt good.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
- I only went with the white option, but there are so many colors to choose from. They even have sturdier pocket envelopes for the full suite sets, that look gorgeous!
- Over 800 Wedding Invitation Sets – Each of our wedding invitations is part of a set. You can find everything from save the dates to wedding invitations and enclosure cards, wedding menus, wedding programs and even matching thank you cards!
- So. Many. Options. It was fantastic! They can truly cover weddings large or small, and any additional print card needs you may have!
- Free Address Collection Service – Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing.
- How awesome is this? No muss, no fuss! All your invitations are addressed for you!
- Free Wedding Websites – Our all new wedding websites are completely customizable just like our wedding invitations! These wedding websites are mobile friendly and super easy to use. You can instantly upload all of your wedding details along with images and a map with directions which is super convenient for your guests. Choose from 180 custom colors and even choose a design to match your wedding invitation suite!
- This is a great way to not only give your clients all the information they need, as well as collect RSVPs and addresses. And they can be designed to match your wedding colors and design.
Basic Invite has also just rolled out a new clear collection, added rose gold to their foil line, and introduced foil place cards! These look gorgeous, and I may need to get a set for my next party!
These invitations are a great option for you, so take a look! And if you’d like to order yours, and get 20% off, here’s some information:
To learn more about Basic Invite, check them out here:
Can’t wait to see what you design!
custom wedding invitations online
fancy wedding invitation
personalized wedding websites