For all the moments you never
knew you'd miss.
COVID-19 and Photography
What does this mean for us?
This is an unprecedented time. But we are slowly beginning to get back to some semblance of a new normal. This means that while photography will still happen, it may have to adjust to align with health and state guidelines.
To prepare, I am doing the following:
- Taking bookings for family sessions, at a safe social distance.
- Taking bookings for weddings that maintain the state and local health standards.
- Taking bookings for intimate or “micro” weddings. These should be properly done in adherence to state and local health guidelines.
- I will wear a mask, and maintain social distancing.
- There will be a No Contact payment system in place, so all payments are done online or via check before the date of the session or event.
- I will be doing online video meetings with you (or phone calls) before and after events as needed.
- All print, Album, and Wall Art consultations will also be done online.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to me. We are in this together, and will get through this together.
Here is a recent video interview with Designed by Delsie, where I discuss wedding photography, and offer some options for those of you dealing with planning your wedding during COVID-19.
Intimate Weddings are my specialty! I have done a number of smaller, beautiful weddings, and they really do shine. If you are needing to adjust what your plans are for your wedding, let’s chat, and I will help you make it perfect! Here are some examples.